Bought TV no issues with the purchase and delivery. Wasn't in a hurry to have TV access internet wirelessly so never pursued the issues. Decided I wanted to use this feature on the TV but first contact with Samsung discovered the TV had an old software/firmware version. Updating required some work but got it done. Tried again to access wirelessly but no such luck. Called Samsung again and they've decided it's the internal LAN, probably NEVER worked.

Dug out my invoice from PSNYC to call them and some weird special offer blah, blah, blah on both lines. Found a non 800 number but it just rang and rang and rang, etc. I read on the BBB site it seems these folks are out of business and I'm out the money for the warranty and a TV that doesn't work like it should.

Guess not as bad of an experience of others but probably should have known better to buy a long term warranty from an online company! GGRRR! Live and learn I guess.

Does anyone know if these folks are still around or have a real phone number for them? Facebook page is outdated to 2012 so no use even trying that.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with PowerSellerNYC?

Comments

Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more BEWARE BRADFORD WHITE!!!!!!! Don't waste your money or time. Bradford White "I have a 6 year old Bradford White Hydrojet water heater that has given me nothing but trouble since the first 90 days it was installed. The first issue is..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more